NonMushedGrappe's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by NonMushedGrappe, Jul 22, 2019.

1. NonMushedGrappe

NonMushedGrappe New Member

1. What is your IGN? NonMushedGrappe

2. How old are you? 14 years old

3. What is your time zone? Eastern time zone

4. How many hours can you contribute to the server on a daily basis? 2-3 hours per day

5. Have you had any past experience as a staff member? If so, please give us a brief explanation on what you were assigned to do and what you did for the server. I used to be a helper on a hcf server and i decided to quit because of the fact I wasn't able to play because my computer didn't really work but the server never got fully released because some staff member decided to grief the server so i haven't really had much experience.

6. Are you good at screen-sharing? I have never done a screen sharing before but i have watched a lot of videos about it from different hcf staff members

7. Of all the servers, why choose VectorNetwork as a server to apply for staff? The reason for me applying is because i see the server doesnt really have much staff member by just seeing from the discord. Also i would like to see one of bilks servers not just end because he felt like it.

8. What makes you stand out amongst the other players applying for staff? Im not really sure what makes me stand out more then the other players but I will try my best on trying to help out everyone i can.

9. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Im good at having patience to look for people using x-ray but im bad at spelling and stuff like that.

10. Give us a brief explanation of your personality. My personality is very weeby i watch alot of anime and i also am a giant nerd because i play magic: the gathering and d&d.

Scenarios
    If a player is frozen for being sketchy, and he comes in the discord being really toxic, what would you do in that situation? I would ask them first if they would like to admit to hacking and if they say no i would screen share them and if I find anything i would ban them and if i found nothing i would say i hope you have a nice rest of your day then unfreeze them.

If someone came into discord saying that there was a hacker, what would you do? I would go and watch them and if i would think that they were hacking i would freeze them and ss them and if i found nothing let them go and if i found something i would ban them then say to that person thanks for reporting them.
  2. Admin

Admin Owner Staff Member Owner